JOIN THE U.S.-EGYPT BUSINESS COUNCIL
The USEBC offers two levels of membership
- Board Membership
- Corporate Membership
- Priority invitations to CEO-level briefings and bilateral meetings with U.S. and Egyptian government officials.
- Exclusive, company-specific strategic advisory services.
- Leadership opportunities in trade delegations and missions, annual meetings and events.
- Increased visibility for company branding.
- All Corporate Membership benefits listed below.
- Participate in setting council advocacy goals and strategic planning.
- Opportunities to participate in member-only events, executive trade delegations, and briefings with U.S. and Egyptian government officials.
- Advocacy assistance on trade and investment issues.
- Subcommittee and other working group updates.
- Weekly newsletter and access to members-only section of the USEBC website.
- Access to senior-level leadership of the USEBC.
U.S.-Egypt Business Council membership and participation is subject to several basic guidelines:
- No memberships granted to academics or not-for-profit organizations; advisory roles may be considered.
- Members must represent a legally registered publicly or privately held company.
- Council member companies are to participate at a CEO or senior executive level; yearly meetings with the Egypt side must be attended by the CEO or senior executive level.
- Proxy voting will be permitted.
For more information about joining the U.S.-Egypt Business Council as a member, please contact Steve Lutes at email@example.com and Carin Rising at firstname.lastname@example.org.