JOIN THE U.S.-EGYPT BUSINESS COUNCIL
The USEBC offers two levels of membership
- Founders’ Circle Membership is $25,000 per year for a commitment of two years, followed by a reduced membership fee of $10,000 per year.
- Corporate Membership is $7,500 per year.
Founders’ Circle Membership
- Priority invitations to CEO-level briefings and bilateral meetings with U.S. and Egyptian government officials.
- Exclusive, company-specific strategic advisory services.
- Leadership opportunities in trade delegations and missions, annual meetings and events.
- Increased visibility for company branding.
- All Corporate Membership benefits listed below.
- Participate in setting council advocacy goals and strategic planning.
- Opportunities to participate in member-only events, executive trade delegations, and briefings with U.S. and Egyptian government officials.
- Advocacy assistance on trade and investment issues.
- Subcommittee and other working group updates.
- Weekly newsletter and access to members-only section of the USEBC website.
- Access to senior-level leadership of the USEBC.
U.S.-Egypt Business Council membership and participation is subject to several basic guidelines:
- No memberships granted to academics or not-for-profit organizations; advisory roles may be considered.
- Members must represent a legally registered publicly or privately held company.
- Council member companies are to participate at a CEO or senior executive level; yearly meetings with the Egypt side must be attended by the CEO or senior executive level.
- Proxy voting will be permitted.