The U.S.-Egypt Business Council
The U.S.-Egypt Business Council (USEBC) is the leading advocacy organization representing America's top companies doing business with Egypt. The council is made up of senior executives of U.S. companies from every business sector that are major investors in Egypt.
The mission of the USEBC is to serve as the premier vehicle for advancing the bilateral commercial relationship between the United States and Egypt and to promote the economic and political relationship at the highest levels of government and business in both countries. The U.S. Chamber of Commerce serves as secretariat for the council and the USEBC has full access to the Chamber's extensive resources. Please visit the "About the USEBC" section for more information on the council.
U.S.-Egypt Business Council Agenda and Activities Report
- Luncheon with AmCham Egypt CEO Hisham Fahmy - View Photos from the Event
- The U.S.-Egypt Business Council Hosts Egyptian Parliamentarian Delegation - View Photos from the Event
- Lionel Johnson, U.S. Chamber Vice President for Middle East and North Africa Affairs, Discusses Egypt Presidential Election on CNN International
- Blog - U.S. Chamber Meets with Senator McCain and Members of Congress to Encourage a U.S.-Egypt Free Trade Agreement
- Photo Gallery - USEBC U.S.-Egypt FTA Meetings with Sen. John McCain, Rep. Adrian Smith, and Rep. David Dreier
- Photo Gallery - USEBC Luncheon Honoring a Visiting Delegation from the American Chamber of Commerce in Egypt
- USEBC March 2012 Bulletin
Publications The USEBC regularly produces policy papers, economic reports and newsletters. Please follow this link or select the “Publications” section in the sidebar menu to view the latest USEBC documents.
Partners' Activities in Egypt