The U.S.-Egypt Business Council
The U.S.-Egypt Business Council (USEBC) is the leading advocacy organization representing America's top companies doing business with Egypt. The council is made up of senior executives of U.S. companies from every business sector that are major investors in Egypt.
The mission of the USEBC is to serve as the premier vehicle for advancing the bilateral commercial relationship between the United States and Egypt and to promote the economic and political relationship at the highest levels of government and business in both countries. The U.S. Chamber of Commerce serves as secretariat for the council and the USEBC has full access to the Chamber's extensive resources. Please visit the "About the USEBC" section for more information on the council.
U.S.-Egypt Business Council Agenda and Activities Report
- U.S.-Egypt Business Council Hosts Minister of Tourism for Roundtable – View Photos from the Event
- The U.S. Chamber Hosts Largest Business Delegation, Brings Over 70 Companies to Cairo – View Photos from the Event
- The U.S. Chamber Hosts H.E. Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, President of Egypt in New York City – View Photos from the Event
- The U.S. Chamber Hosts AmCham Egypt Delegation – View Photos from the Event
- The U.S. Chamber Hosts His Excellency Amr Moussa – View Photos from the Event
- U.S.-Egypt Business Council Holds Policy Roundtables in Cairo – View Photos from the Event
- U.S. Chamber Hosts Egypt's Finance Minister, His Excellency Hani Qadri Demian – View Photos from the Event
- U.S.-Egypt Business Council Executive Director Steve Lutes speaks at "Egypt Economy: Addressing Challenges Ahead" panel hosted by the Middle East Institute