USEBC Content, Policy Papers & Economic Reports
- U.S. Companies Making a Difference – A brochure of Corporate Social Responsibility projects being performed in Egypt by members of the U.S.-Egypt Business Council.
- New Dialogue for a New Era in the U.S.-Egypt Economic Relationship – a policy paper offering a set of recommendations to enhance the bilateral commercial relationship between the U.S. and Egypt.
- Supply Chain Opportunities Conference in Cairo: Sen. John McCain's Remarks
- Supply Chain Opportunities Conference in Cairo: Remarks by Ambassador Anne W. Patterson
- The Role of FTA Negotiations in the Future of U.S.-Egypt Relations – an independent study conducted by Center for Strategic & International Studies (CSIS) author Meredith Broadbent, Senior Adviser and William M. Scholl Chair in International Business, commissioned by the USEBC. Watch the video of the December 14 event at CSIS.
- Debt Relief for Egypt? – an independent study conducted by Peterson Institute for International Economics (PIIE) authors John Williamson and Mohsin Khan, commissioned by the USEBC.
- USEBC Intellectual Property White Paper
- USEBC Trade Barriers White Paper
- USEBC comments submitted to USTR 2011 Federal Register notice on trade and investment in the MENA region
- Entrepreneurship Program Brief
U.S.-Egypt Business Council Periodic Bulletin
- USEBC March 2012 Bulletin
- USEBC December_2011 Bulletin
- USEBC August 2011 Bulletin
- USEBC May 2011 Bulletin
- USEBC December 2010 Bulletin
The Lead – USEBC Annual Report
- 2012 U.S.-Egypt Business Council Agenda and Activities Report
- The Lead: 2011 Agenda & Annual Report 2010
USEBC Mailing List